Dating & Married Couples Therapy
You want more for your relationship. It is possible to have more than a "good enough" relationship.
Common Focus Areas
- Building effective communication skills
- Natural cycles of harmony, disharmony, and repair
- Retraining the brain to avoid common ineffective strategies
- Repairing after conflict in a way that leaves you both feeling heard, understood, and respected
- Deepening emotional connection and understanding of underlying needs/feelings
- Discovering a work-family balance that supports you so you can thrive
- Rediscovering the you in the "we"
- Prioritizing and cultivating your relationship and bond
- Adjusting to life transitions together (job, moving, etc)
- Getting on the same page for big decisions
Assessment Process and Investment
Initial Couples Session (80 min) = $180
Individual Session w/ Partner A (50 min) = $100
Individual Session w/ Partner B (50 min) = $100
Feedback/Planning Session (80 min) = $180
We then continue with 50 minute couples sessions ($120 each) for typically 4-6 more sessions over 2-3 months. To commit towards the process and increase effectiveness, it is recommended to commit to a weekly time to meet.